The Short Version
We want to make using our stock assets extremely easy. Here is a quick list of do’s and don’ts. You must obtain a license in advance of use by purchasing or downloading free videos from us. You must use your real name and email address on your account.
You may use our videos for…
- Personal projects like home videos or school projects
- Commercial projects like promo videos, explainer videos, websites, television, film, social media, and other marketing materials
- Client work you do for other people.
- Physical resale where our videos are part of a digital poster or any other form of video display
- Live performances
- Videos may be modified to suit your needs. You may change colors, add or remove objects or change other elements without restriction.
You may NOT use our videos for…
- Re-distribution. You can’t resell or give away our videos
- Re-licensing. You can’t relicense our videos to a third party
- Use our assets as a library inside any sort of video editing software, app or anything similar
No attribution, watermark or link back is required. But if you do give us credit we’ll think you’re awesome When in doubt please ask us. We are very quick to respond and will to help you clarify these questions?
The Long Version
Our videos are under a commercial license and are available for most uses including commercial, editorial and personal. You are allowed to use our videos for explainer videos, promo videos, PLR videos, websites, television, film, YouTube videos, digital posters, Facebook pages, social media campaigns, newsletters, documentary, apps, games, etc… If you want to put any of our stock animation videos as trademark or service mark please contact us.
- You may not sublicense and/or place any of the stock animation videos, modified or unmodified, on a website or any other medium and offer them for redistribution or resale.
- You may not use our assets to create a library of elements inside a video editing software, app or anything similar
- You may not use our stock animation videos for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of our stock animation videos, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
- You may not use for any unlawful purpose, to defame a person, to violate a person’s right to privacy or publicity, to infringe upon any copyright, trade name, trademark, or service mark of any person/entity.
After we have successfully received your payment, the selected stock animation video(s) will automatically appear in the ordering page of your profile. There you can download the files.
usually this happens within seconds. If there is something wrong, contact us through our website.
Product Availability / Removal
Authors are free to change their minds and remove products from our catalog at any given time, without any prior notice to customers who have already purchased them. In order to avoid such a situation, you are advised to download your digital assets as soon as you purchase them.
You may not copyright our videos as stand alone videos. If you use them as part of a larger creative work (i.e.: explainer video, animation short film, etc.) you may copyright your larger work which may include our videos. When in doubt please ask us for clarification.
Penalties for reselling, or for using our videos without downloading them here using a real name, will be far greater than the cost of the original license. We are friendly, and happy to help so please contact us when in doubt.
We ask you to provide us your contact details on checkout. This information will not be shared or sold. These details MUST be accurate or your license is invalid. Our piracy team compares the use of our videos against domain WHOIS and other data. If we/you can’t validate your license you may be liable for damages.
Videostoxx offers these videos ‘as is’. Although our videos may be customized further, we cannot offer tech support for customization. Videostoxx provides support via our onlinehelp desk.
Unless there is a technical defect with your purchased file, please understand that we are unable to guarantee a refund because we provide you with immediate access to download your purchase. Due to the fact that digital files are impossible to “return”, it is unlikely we will offer a refund, unless there is an exceptional situation, which we will handle at our discretion. Please consult our Refund Policy for more details.
As a European company, we comply with EU legislation, which you can find here.By agreeing to our terms and conditions when you make a purchase, you agree to lose your right of withdrawal as soon as you start downloading any of our digital products.
We reserve the right to use your company or university’s logo and/or name to showcase a list of our clients, exclusively on our homepage only, who have either purchased anything from us or downloaded one of our free assets using an email account from your company or university’s web domain name (ie: email@example.com). All product names, logos, and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Nieuwendammerstraat, Nr. 24, 1013cd, Amsterdam, Netherlands, KvK